Monday, December 14, 2009

fear

I was asked to go to St. Louis to bring the baby and visit.....and i have decided to go,
but I am scared, like am i going into a trap, why do they want me to come, i have so many questions will my dad ever love me again, will he except my baby? if he doesn't how will i feel? i don't want my baby to miss out on a relationship with his grandfather. Me and my dad used to be so close, i loved being around him and i feel that he loved being around me, i don't know what happend i don't know how to get back to how it was....but even if me and him never get back to how it used to be, but my baby did nothing but be born, he didn't ask to be here, but he is here and he shouldn't be punished for what ever i did. I am excited to see everyone else ppl I haven't seen in 2 yrs. for them to see my little man and enjoy how special he is. I have him in this swing and it sounds like he is pooping lol, who knew that you could get so much joy from poop..... sometimes i feel sad that things are not better between me and my dad, and sometimes i feel mad that he is acting so mean. i don't know what to think or what to do but i am bracing myself for the worse

No comments:

Post a Comment